Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#79 - P is for Pretentious

Labels: , ,
The ad on the left is a reproduction of a late 19th century ad and the label on the right is from a contemporary packaged tortellini meal. The wording on the pasta package is so very pretentious ... "award winning" ... "served in the finest restaurants" ... and the ridiculous accented spelling of the brand name. I don't typically buy products with "snob appeal," but I had to have this label so I could make fun of it.

After I made this, I walked out of the art room and said "I suppose I could call this P is for Preachy," and Greg agreed. You know you have made a good match when your significant other encourages you with everything they've got but is also brutally honest when it is appropriate. I suppose I do get a bit preachy about food.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...