Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

72-365 I is for Ink





What can I say, once you dunk your hand in a plateful of Noodler's ink you may as well make the most of it. I was in a bit of a hurry. If I'd had more time I would have made more, although the "I" section of the phone book didn't have a whole lot in it.
4 comments:

I love these. I wonder what color paints I have. Maybe I should work in the kitchen rather than over the living room rug.


That's funny! I have some hand pieces coming up in the future. Something about the hand/palm that is so intriguing. I really love yours.


Yeah, more hands! I'll doing more hand prints myself. They're just so evocative. And I believe evocative in a different way for each person as well. I mean...hands.....where would we be without 'em?!


This is awesome! Simple and vibrant. :)


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...