Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

70-365 lower case g

Oh, is there any letter so lovely as the lower case g? I love it.

I'm sending this one to my friend Sandy Knight, www.hoopskirtstudio.com who was the first person to profess the greatness of the two story lower case g to me.
5 comments:

I really like the lower case "g" and thanks for reminding me of that with this card.


The only other appearance of a lower case g in the arts as far as my memory serves was Warren G or some other rapper. I have the line "ever since I was a lower case g" knocking around my head right now but can't for the life of me work out where it came from


"This is How We Do It" Montell Jordan 1995


Oh great stuff nhigh! There's a blast from my youth. Can I presume then that in that particular culture, these 'lower case g's graduate to later become upper case g's? I bet Sandy and JJ would hate that...


Sorry my correction. I meant to say "upper case G's"

How slack of me.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...