Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

66-365 C is for....

I was so pleasantly surprised to learn upon arrival in Australia that THE Christmas fruit that will be on every table are cherries and mangoes!! That isn't the only delight of Christmas in summer but one of my favorites. We're eating our fill of cherries now as they end their season because it is forecast that next year there will either not be any or they will be very dear, as they've been affected by the floods.

This card, like the "!" is very large. It's the end of a cherry box and I just can't help sending big fruit cards to Andy.
3 comments:

The scale of this card just doesn't come across in the scan - it's HUGE! I particularly liked the REAL cherry stalks too. I like to imagine that you chomped all the cherries in the box before sending


Yay!!1 Finally a large card made it to Andy! It's only half the size of the pineapple one that the postman kept.
I wish I'd eaten all the cherries. Did i write on the back that the fruit you''ll find at most Aussie Christmas' is cherries and mangoes? I love Australia!


Mmmmm mangoes. Hoping to stuff my face with fruit when we go on our honeymoon to Vietnam...NEXT MONTH!

Oh did I mention, me and Elena are getting married in exactly a month!!!!!!!!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...