Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

62 - Post forwarding experiment #1

Labels:

I promise I will get back to the alphabet series soon, I know exactly what comes next for B!

However, as I mentioned, my brother has asked me to forward some post for him, and in the process I've had to sort through all of his other post.

I found a forwarding address for this one, and thought it seemed a waste not to pimp it a little before I sent it on it's way.

This should save me a little postage. I actually know the person this is going to, and I wonder if they are going to charge her for the pimping. I'm not sure why they would, it's relatively simple right?

1 comments:

i love it.
great idea!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...