Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

45 days of 365, by Erin Fae

Labels:
Mail Art 365: day 1

I started my 365 on Boxing Day 2010. I put a lot of thought into my own guidelines for the project, how I wanted to share, and what I wanted to share. I've been very involved in mail art in the past, but fallen out of practice. Art, it's an active practice. As such, I wanted to re-immerse myself in this world of stamps and staples, tape and office supplies.

I'd been behind on my letter writing, and wanted to be able to incorporate letters into this project, as well. So, for my personal rules, I can take longer than a single day to write a letter, but all the mail art elements and embellishments have to be completed on a single day. Same with choosing a recipient for a postcard or project. The creative elements are limited to a single day, but the logistics can take a bit longer.

My hope is to share my progress on this blog once a week. Being that I am 8 weeks into the project, I think I will just share my favorites so far (here's a link to my flickr set for the rest)

Mail Art 365: day 3

Mail Art 365: day 26

Mail Art 365: day 18

Mail Art 365: day 16

Mail Art 365: day 14

Mail Art 365: day 13

Mail Art 365: Day 7

Mail Art 365: day 33

Mail Art 365: day 20

Mail Art 365: day 10
3 comments:

ummm, I need to be honest with you.....once a week wont be enough for me, I want to see your things everyday!! :) They're gorgeous. Of course take the time if you need it, I will try to check in on your posts. Lovely.


I have to agree with JJ - your work is excellent! That horse is amazing!

Please please post more!


Hey Erin - make 2014 the year you finish your 365. You can do it!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...