Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#4 Tea Time










This card was made for a mail call for Carytown Teas, Richmond, VA. The shop was a collector or tea artwork and their collection was lost in a fire. The call was put out by Mim. Thanks Mim! I found this mail call before I found this great Mailart365 site. It does look better in person. I am not accustomed to photographing such small art works and I'm sure I will get better.
4 comments:

Awesome, I sent one to them as well.

Do you have a scanner? It's much easier than photographing them.


I SO badly want to visit Richmond, VA. It sounds like it's bursting with mailart!

I do however, live pretty close to Richmond, London. That is however, NOT bursting with mailart.

I'm sure I can do something about that...


Must learn to use that scanner, JJ!

Andy, Richmond is an arty town. Heck, many of our cities have a twin in England. My twin is Norfolk.


Ha in Ohio we have a Dublin better yet, in Pittsburgh there is a Moon and a Mars which are not booming with mailart either.
But this collage is very cool.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...