I was eating some animal crackers (which I love at the moment) and decided to slap it on a postcard. The one below was from my dried up oil palette! Pretty colors.
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
February 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM
OoooOOooooo LOVE these -- wish I was getting one!
February 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM
Yummy! And I love using paint skins too. Ever made any acrylic skins on purpose? Just goes to show you there is a use for everything.
February 9, 2011 at 6:16 PM
Adorable animal crackers! I still enjoy them too. I also Like using up old palette remains. Great colours!
February 9, 2011 at 6:27 PM
I looove your animal cracker card! So cute! :D
February 9, 2011 at 8:31 PM
I have a very creative artist friend who uses dried acrylic bits from palettes to make installation art.
February 11, 2011 at 4:32 AM
ANIMAL CRACKERS. <3
Post a Comment