Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

I STARTED...!

This is my first 365mailart piece and already send to Andytgeezer - London! A monotype and some collage on handmade japanese paper.
6 comments:

Welcome on board Michalis! What a thrill to have you displaying alongside us and thanks so much for the #1!

On a technical note, thanks for tagging your work - I've added your 365 link on the side


Lovely to see your work. I look forward to your daily pieces.


Welcome to the group, and awesome postcard! :)


This is absolute visual poetry!


This arrived at my REAL wall HQ at the start of the weekend! Check it out on my REAL wall with the one you sent to Elena!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...