Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

I Started!

New year -- new start. My 1/365 of Mailart365
What a fun way to start the new year spending lots of time in my studio
working on mailart.
This first one went out to AndyGeezer in London since he was
gracious enough to invite me to participate.

Inspired by a photo of Olvera Street in LA
this went off to FastEyes (IUOMA).
2/365
                                                                          
I love Joss paper!
3/365

Another inspired by Joss paper
4/365

5/365

Today I completed 10/365 -- more photos to come.
7 comments:

I can't see your photos on here!


Beautiful and wonderful! What a lot of creative energy! Thanks for sharing the photos!


Beautiful work! I love all of your bright reds and oranges...
--JH


I'm also mad for joss paper. I've just made one piece so far with it but I have plans for more. Yours are lovely.


Welcome to Mailart 365 Pamela, I see you're getting comfortable with posting already, and it's lovely to see another #1 headed my way :-D

On a technical note, thanks for tagging your work - I've added your 365 link on the side --->

Happy mailarting!


Thanks, Andygeezer....any idea why Paula (below in comments) can't see the photos?


Your #1 arrived Pamela! Strange to see a post up here on the same day it appears on my REAL wall!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...