Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

52/365 - Wisdom

This is another one that I made for 365 cards. The challenge this time was to make a card that incorporates the word "Wisdom" either somewhere on the card or to use other words and images to convey what wisdom means to me...

I always considered owls to be wise birds so that's why I decided to make this card. The quote underneath it represents me. After I learn something new I realise how much more there is to learn about that subject and feel that there aren't enough hours in a day to catch up will all the interesting things that I want to do.
3 comments:

This is a great card. I really love the feel of it in the REAL with that awesome crimped paper and the embossed leaves it's such a pleasure to touch! Such a shame there's no scanner that can get that feeling across


Love the wise old owl. Perfect card for the challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at 365 Cards. PS - love the name of your blog. Very clever.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...