Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#48 - Hot Buttered Rum Day!

Labels: ,

Today is Hot Buttered Rum Day. I like Emeril Lagasse's Hot Buttered Rum recipe best. We made it over the holidays and it was quite a hit. We did cut the rum down a bit, though. The amount suggested is a wee bit too strong. The batter keeps for a nice long time. Buy a decent rum ... none of that trendy junk with pirates and parrots, please.

A long time ago a gentleman in California introduced me to mailart. His postcards inspired me to go beyond a stamped image on a piece of paper. I am still a tentative mailartist, but I want to thank Eduardo for his inspiration. So this card goes to him with my thanks and a promise to continue to explore art.
2 comments:

Card is beautiful! Care to share the recipe?


Recipe is linked in the blog, but if it isn't working for you, go to FoodNetwork.com and search hot buttered rum. I think Emeril's recipe will be the first. It's really good!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...