Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

42 - Lost children

Labels:

Today me and Elena went out and bought a shape cutter, so I wanted to try it out and make a frame

Today's simple card is made from a very old photo I found in a box in Camden town last year framed in a piece of craft paper with old writing.

The words are from an Aerosmith tune. Paula sampled Aerosmith earlier, and with the historical theme, this could only be destined for her postbox!

Paula, the other side of this card is mildly collaged with pages you've sent, so the surprise isn't totally spoilt by posting here!

4 comments:

I like the idea of light collage on the reverse of the postcard. I have a new mailart penfriend who has altered a few of my orphaned postcards with light collage on the reverse and the effect is quite lovely. The ephemera Paula sent is perfect for this.


How did you get that lovely background? BTW, I got your lovely Bucharest postcard. Your words are priceless. I took my son out for breakfast this morning and found the perfect ad card for you, it'll go in the post this arvo (that's Aussie afternoon).


Oh fab, good to know it got there JJ. Your second daffodility got through, though sadly no pineapple package - :-(

The paper was printed like that when we got it so we cheated on that one I'm afraid and I have no idea how they done it, I just picked it and cut out the hole. Can't wait to see the card!


I was already starting to post how much I loved this card before I even notice it was coming my way! Thank you. This is a beautiful design!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...