Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#2

Labels:

So being new here, and browsing all around, I am interested that no one seems to show addresses on their posts.
I do wonder if that is a protocol here .... as I always have posted mail art with the address showing.
Then I moved forward on the train of thought to the reality that I love to make and decorate envelopes, not just postcards, and that I could make the focus HERE be the inside collagy bits I put in these envelopes.
So that's going to be what I post, the inside mail art collages that will arrive enclosed in their envelope homes.
Once I get clear on the address issue, I can post the envelopes, too.
I am inspired to have a new focus and place to put work, so thanks to all the fellow mail artists here!
4 comments:

Hey ArtyEm, sorry to not have answered this earlier, just got back from my break.

Addresses was something we spoke about early on in the process. Many of us don't mind being on the net everywhere, especially us with PO Boxes. I would say that PO Boxes are a definite sign that they can go up. Otherwise, it's probably best to play it safe, drop them a quick mail on IUOMA before posting if it's ok. I don't think many will mind but courtesy goes a long way


This is such a nice piece. Very good colour combination. (Elenatgeezer)


I like that you do envelopes. They're beautiful!


I am against posting addresses...


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...