Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#6 - Corn Called ...

Labels: ,
... it wants a buzz, too.

This is going to a friend in the Washington, D.C., area.


I love early morning art. I should have done this years ago.
7 comments:

Hahaha! Great post! Short, sharp, effective


Thank you, Andy. I promise my posts won't always be wicked long but sometimes I just want to document the process. I really need to get a page setup on PostMuse.com for mailart so I can ramble there rather than here.


Feel free to ramble away right here Postmuse! As long as there are pretty pictures along the way, I can usually skip the words *ahem*


Ha! Brilliant!! :)

It makes me remember a postcard from Andy's REAL wall that I took around on my holidays with "Iowa king of corn" labelled along the top and featuring a golden corn cob the size of a house being pulled along by a tractor through a field. The humour of the card makes me think the designer was on a buzz too...


thats funny...
I always thought that when I see the box....


I'm the lucky recipient of this one! It has great texture. I like the title, too: I've always wondered why wheat gets to have all the fun, so corn calling to say it wants a buzz, too, is just perfect. And thanks, BJ, for giving me a chance to sign up for Mail Art 365 before it's too late after the start date!


Weeeee! Welcome to the fun Fi!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...