Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

5/365 - 2010 Holiday


The other day I was sitting in my living room, staring at the fireplace mantle. Already the second week of December and as of yet we have not received a single christmas/holiday card. This makes me kind of sad. As far as holidays in the U.S. go, Christmas is not one of my favorites. But I always love the tradition of sending cards, because, you know, it is all about mail and perhaps connecting with someone you haven't been in touch with for awhile. Then suddenly it dawned on me that I had not done a damn thing about sending our cards out! So I present to you the sample card. Perhaps a wee bit cheesy, but I was working under a naptime deadline! The cards will go to Oregon, California, Idaho, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Arizona, Alaska, Ireland, Hungary, and Australia.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...