Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#21 - Another Glass of Summer, Please

This is very much like my 10/365, Pour Me Some Summer. Okay, so it is pretty much the exact same card. But, I liked the idea and I really would like a glass of summer right now.

I can also personally attest that this Chilean beverage, which is called Negrita and is made from purple corn juice, is made remarkably more palatable by the addition of pretty much any alcohol. I got the beverage in a swap years ago. It did not come with the alcohol. I added that myself after the first taste without alcohol.

This will go to a penfriend in Florida where it has also been unusually cold.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...