Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#19

Labels:


Making mail art is getting addictive. I love browsing everyones art. My fellow 365 bloggers are all inspiring. I feel like I am getting to know everyone through their posts. Thank you all for making me feel welcome.
3 comments:

Wow Lady L this is an amazing piece! Trying to work out what you've done. That's got elements of collage, rubber stamps and the most glorious background! What size is this piece? It's too detailed to be 4x6 right? details please!

Such a thrill to see everyones work on here too. Makes the whole process of 365 much less lonely


This photo makes it look huge, how big is it?


Yeah, the photo is big. I did this post from my phone and photobucket makes the images massive. It's really 4 by 6.
I used some scrapbook paper, rubber stamps, carved stamps, and an image from a fashion magazine. The editorial was about how flapper style is back. They were awesome photos. I am glad you enjoy it!
I don't know how to make photobucket post smaller pictures, should I use a different program? I post from my iPhone.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...