Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

17 - Ruff Day

Labels:

17 - Ruff Day, originally uploaded by andytgeezer.

I was giving the drawing another go and thought I'd try to take on the human form again. I decided to build it up from the structure, hence the skeleton. Once I laid down the skeleton, I felt the whole piece needed a little something more, so I added the bone, as if it had fallen out of the skeleton, and the other rubber stamps just fell into place.

5 comments:

Oh my goodness, Andy! This is so much fun! I love word play and I love that you are working on drawing from the inside out!


Thanks Postmuse. I thought it made sense to build up from the skeleton, and even tried a little muscle. Who know you may see some skin soon!


It's too cold for showing some skin, Andy.


I guess I'll have to keep y'all waiting for spring...;-)


I knew that was you! It looks like an upset tummy - I mean the way he's holding his hand and then the squiggly lines.

No. 17 of your 365 at my door step! First mailart of 2011!

Thanks Andy!! xo (angie)


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...