Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

13/365 - Kitchen Window


I took this photo yesterday and was stymied when trying to think of a way to use it for today's MA. Finally, I realized that I really did not want to do or add anything to it! But I questioned myself feeling like that was too easy and a cop out of sorts. But really, there is a beauty in simplicity, especially when it comes to photographic images. It has been blustery in these parts and the blurs are shadows made by the leaves being blown about.
This is for ERP.
3 comments:

This has a lot of depth and richness. Very nice picture. Dewi.


I've felt the same way at times, but a beautiful photo sent as Mail Art is equal to one that is painted, collaged, drawn, etc. This is quite beautiful.


I agree with Mim on both the sentiment and having felt the same way about photographic art at times. A beautiful piece sent in the mail surely counts, so no cop out in my opinion. It still requires your judgement to regard it as beautiful


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...