Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#12 - I'll Have What She's Having

This card was created mostly in the car yesterday, on the ride home from New York. We had planned on staying north until today, but the weather forecast wasn't looking good, so we drove back before it got bad.

One of the things my three sisters, and mom, and I share is a love of reading. When we were planning the family gathering we also planned a book exchange. I brought 29 books up and my sisters brought about that many, too. I only came home with one book, but that was my plan. I love reading, but have to finish the few thousand books I've already got before adding more.

This card will go to one of my sisters. She works in a library, and is also very familiar with Bookstore & Restaurant in Wellfleet. It is a good restaurant, no frills, great seafood.

The title of this postcard is inspired by the rubber stamp image in the upper left corner. Not only would like like to have what she's having, I would like to have that dress.
3 comments:

Absolutely beautiful! And a bookstore/restaurant combo -- I'd never leave!


Hey, have you ever been to goodreads. com. It's a website that has become part of my daily net life! A fellow mail artist, Mim, is also a member of goodreads. Check it out if you haven't already!


I think I am Zmrzlina on Goodreads. I do like the site, and also LibraryThing and Bookcrossing, but haven't used any of them in a while. I read lots, but rarely write reviews. I always promise myself I'll get back to it, but haven't yet.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...