Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Ms Pannell - December 3rd, 2010

Labels:
Mailed to Mike Dickau.

This is the last in a short series of drawings of men's eyes. I'm really fascinated with how much can be expressed by a person's eyes alone. And paint samples make the perfect size to experiment with!

Mailed from Montreal, Quebec.

4 comments:

I really liked this theme. It's been really consistent and fascinating.

On another note, I notice you have that weird white background again. I'll sort it out. It's pretty easy, you just delete the Div code at the beginning and end, cos for some reason that Div code is instructing blogger to make your posts all white. Weird. Are you posting this directly from blogger or using something else?


I'm using another program. I'm going to see if I can investigate the source of the weird coding.

Thanks for the feedback. I've been enjoying working on paint samples, and now I am running out! Some part of me wants to run back to the paint store and get some more. The more pragmatic and lazy part of me knows that I should use some of the piles and piles of paper and cardboard that I already have at home.

Also, on a side note, have I mentioned that I started a new teaching job on Dec 1st? I'm sooooo tired! I forgot how tiring it is to work with teenagers and their hormones!


i use Windows Live Writer...
It is easy & allows multiple blogs...
I have no complaints yet


Ahh the life of a teacher. Glad that you're doing mailart to keep you sane, but I remember when I was teaching in secondary school - I never would have had the time to do mailart as well. Good on you!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...