Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#1 - Knight at sunset

Labels:

I have been toying with the idea of doing a theme for a while. The first theme I wanted to do was "Heroes and Villains" so I looked through the comics and found this awesomeBill Sienkiewicz piece froman early Sienkiewicz/Miller Daredevil story.

I had another idea that I wanted to reply to mailart calls in the first month, so decided to answer the "Where are all the Chinese Mailartists?" call.

I also wanted to think about using collage to a large extent and using some of my underused mailart resources like the embossing tool.

In the end, I couldn't decide which theme to go for so I done them all in this card.

1 comments:

No compromise! Great use of all your themes, too.

Did you curse the embossing tool? I have tried using embossing and always end up spitting at it because it either curls the paper or doesn't actually make the powder glitter. I think I just need a better one ... mine is about 20 years old.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...